Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Parfait
You know what… I’m over fall. There, I said it. I need to be in a climate where it is 72 and sunny 364 days a year, with maybe one rainy day to lay in bed and not feel guilty about it. I wish I could be into the idea of scarves and sweaters and jumping in leaves and carving a pumpkin but I’m just… not.
I’m a summer girl. My style is very West Coast, California girl. I like wearing minimal clothing (denim shorties and sheer tanks 4ever). I like warm weather things, like running outside and surfing and drinking wine outdoors. I like being tan. Blame it on my Mediterranean blood but you know what? I am an unabashed, unashamed sun worshiper (I wear SPF though, so give me a break).
You know what I can get behind? Pumpkin because I’m trying to see at night and it’s kind of delicious. Yay, seasonal produce. I’m writing this at 11:30 at night after drinking a glass (or two) of wine… can you tell? Anyway, this dessert/breakfast/snack is ON POINT. Trust me on this one. The one thing I’m always right about is food deliciousness (JK I think kale is delicious and most people probably don’t so I’m not 100% normal).
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup 0% Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Purely Elizabeth Pumpkin Fig Granola
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder (I used Vega Performance)
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Place pumpkin puree in a small bowl.
- Mix protein powder and pumpkin pie spice in pumpkin puree.
- Place ½ pumpkin mixture in serving dish of choice.
- Place ¼ cup Greek yogurt on top of pumpkin.
- Place 1 tbsp of granola on top of yogurt.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Chat with me:
Do you love fall? Do you hate fall? Are you indifferent about seasons because you live somewhere where there are no seasons?