I’m currently going through a pistachio obsession. I’m throwing them in everything: oatmeal, smoothie bowls, yogurt and my favorite – energy bites. I never really ate pistachios until recently and now I can’t get enough.
These Chocolate Coconut Pistachio Energy Bites are much like my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Energy Bites – seedy thanks to the figs, hemp and pistachio. I really need chocolate in basically everything I eat, so of course I added in cacao powder. Oh, and did I mention they are less than 70 calories each? Totally guilt free.
- ½ cup dried figs
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios
- 2 tbsp chocolate coconut peanut butter
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- Put all ingredients in food processor and process until well processed and sticking together
- Put mixture into a covered container and chill in refridgerator for at least 30 minutes up to overnight.
- Roll mixture into 1" balls.
- Store in fridge for up to a week.
Chat with me:
What is your favorite nut combination right now? Mine’s chocolate and pistachio, obviously.